Ideal Places To Store Your Luggage In Sydney
Are you searching for a place to store your luggage as you travel to Sydney? Perhaps you are looking for a secure place where you can leave your bags for some hours or maybe for a few days. Sydney has beautiful sceneries that you can explore. A place to store your luggage when on tour should be the least of your concern. In this article, you will get to know the top 5 safest places to store your luggage so that you can enjoy your stay in Sydney.
- In The Airport – Luggage storage is usually provided at both international and domestic airports. Again, the airport is an excellent stopover if you will be travelling on a domestic flight.
- In The Train Station – Sydney provides luggage storage at the central train station. If you plan to travel by NSW trains, you should check-in the luggage early in the morning. The storage will be 100% free if you will use the train services later on that day. However, early check-in is denied to passengers who will not be using the country train on that day.
- Luggage Storage Near A Circular Quay – You can store your luggage in a circular quay. Smart Carte Outlet at 43 Playfair Street is open to all travellers. However, if you are travelling by cruise, you can pre-book luggage storage at Sydney’s Visitor Centre.
- Luggage Storage Near The Town Hall Station – If you want to store your luggage near the CBD, you should check out the BAGBNB. It is located in Bathurst Street, and they charge $8 per day. They provide storage for both large and small luggage.
- Long-Term Storage Solution – You can find the cheapest long-term storage at World Square Shopping centre in the CBD. They charge $11 for daily storage and $33 for monthly storage.
- Lockers You Can Access For 24 Hours In A Day – You can access a 1m x 1m x 1m locker for a maximum of one year. The charges for storing in this facility are $24 for a day, $35 for one week and $77 for a month.
Sydney is a beautiful place. Nonetheless, if you have too much baggage, you may not get to fully enjoy your stay in this city. To ensure you have a smooth stay in Sydney, use the following tips when looking for a place to store your baggage.
What Should You Consider When Looking For A Storage Area In Sydney
Read Online Reviews
By going through the online reviews, you will get to know if the company can be trusted with your luggage or not. You will also learn further about the services offered at that particular location. Other than the reviews, find out the company’s location, their prices and the duration of storage.
Register All Your Bags
Register all the bags that will be stored. In most locations, you will be allowed to register as many bags as you want. Have in mind that any guest who fails to reserve his/her small bags will be denied a chance to store it in the Storage Plus venue. Again, register the luggage early to avoid any inconveniences.
Be Keen On The Opening And Closing Hours
Most BAGBNB operates for 24 hours in a day. However, there are some exceptions. Some venues will work for lesser hours. Nevertheless, there are many venues near the Manly Beach, Capitol Square, Surry Hills and Central Station that you can choose from. Find a venue that will suit your plan most.